Sunday, April 24, 2011

In Loudest Din....

Michael Crawford has a guest review up looking at the Green Lantern Movie Master figures. Check it out, if you haven't already.

I'm going to try to snag a Hal when they show up, but I don't think I can justify spending any more than that, especially without seeing the movie first.

Speaking of the movie....

The review includes Rot Lop Fan, sole member of the F-Sharp Bell Corps (his species has no sight or concept of light; only sound), and I'm assuming the toy's existence means he'll be in the film. The fact they paid this much attention to objectively trivial details (like having his symbol differ from the rest), suggests a serious commitment to the property and history.

That makes me far more optimistic about the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment