Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halo: Flood, Pure Form


Ah, Halo. I've never played the game, but I sure have a lot of the action figures. Why? Because these things wind up in clearance more consistently than just about any other toys I know of. You just have to wait.


Judging by appearances, this thing looks to be some sort of alien parasite. Beyond that, you probably know way more than I do.


I like the texture on this thing, though overall the design feels a bit too bizarre. I'm all for making aliens look alien, but if it takes a minute to determine which end is the front, it's gone too far.


I picked this up at a Toys R Us Express for three or four dollars. At some point, I've got a custom project that might incorporate some of the parts. Assuming I ever get the time, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment