Monday, January 2, 2012

Green Lantern Ultimate Construct Collection


I just looked at a few of the 3 3/4 inch Green Lantern figures yesterday and found them... lacking. In fact, the only redeeming aspect was the green energy constructs. As such, this set holds a bit more interest to me: it's almost entirely made up of constructs.


You do get a Hal Jordan, but who cares? He sucks, just like the other figures in this scale. But some of those constructs are pretty sweet. Of course, you'll want to get some of the connectors packaged with the larger toys in this line, so you can use these with your 6 inch Green Lantern figures.

I paid around $10 for this on clearance at Toys R Us. If you've got a collection of Green Lantern figures, that's an enticing deal.

2 comments:

  1. I agree the constructs are the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree with the scale thing, but I have to agree that those GL figures are not the best. Constructs are pretty cool though...

    ReplyDelete