Friday, September 23, 2011

Dusty Trails Action Series 2: US Army 3rd I.D.


Here's another Dusty Trails figure I bought at St. Marks Comics for five bucks. Like the last, I picked this guy up for his base.


Since I don't have a need for a giant picture of a diseased dictator, I'm planning on either pasting something over it or finding a way to sift through different backdrops. More on that eventually.


I'm not going to say too much about this figure, seeing as he's going in the spare parts drawer, but I will mention the sculpt and paint are great, while there's almost no articulation. The gun is removable, and on its own is a great accessory.


The packaging made a big deal about being able to see the look of determination in his eyes. Ah... if you say so. Honestly, he looks kind of scared to me.


Once again, this is a cool statue, but not much more. The sum of its parts add up to much more than the toy, however, and I'm thrilled I found this for as little as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment